Thursday, November 18, 2010

Where can I download ATI Catalyst Contol that has options to overclock, set fan speeds, etc.?

I just got a new video card and downloaded the drivers and the catalyst control center. The card i have is an HD 4770. I've seen ATI control center's with options to change fan speeds and to change thing and it also showed the temperature of the video card, anyone know how i can get that specific version?Where can I download ATI Catalyst Contol that has options to overclock, set fan speeds, etc.?
If you can檛 find the right ati drivers manually I would recommend just getting a software program that can do it for you. There is a program I use which will find drivers for just about all hardware devices. The best part is it takes a snapshot of your system specifications and matches the right driver to go with it. Perform a free driver scan at:

http://www.drivers-updates.net/company/a

Also, you can get the driver from their official sites:

http://www.ati.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment