Thursday, November 18, 2010

What is the average temperature inside your computer. And how high is to high ?? Thanks?

I'm running Windows XP and just changed the fan because it stopped working. I cleaned out the computer the same time. Does that fan change speeds when the temp gets to high? At start up it seems to be running pretty slow. I don't want to run it to hot and ruin my computer. ThanksWhat is the average temperature inside your computer. And how high is to high ?? Thanks?
The average temps should run between 80 and 150 degrees Fahrenheit depending on what is running. The fan will indeed increase in speed as it gets warmer. If it gets too hot it will sound an alarm and shut down.What is the average temperature inside your computer. And how high is to high ?? Thanks?
It's coincidental that you should ask this question. Last night I was monitoring my temperatures with PC Wizard and my CPU temperature was around 40c at idle and around 46c under load. GPU temperatures were slightly higher. At one point I did get a peak of about 50c on the CPU temperature under load. Mine is running a bit hot I believe, since 53c is about 125 or 126 degrees F, and you don't it to go above that.
  • made on fingernails
  • know why a teenage girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment