Thursday, November 18, 2010

How do I change the fan speed on my Alienware Laptop?

On my desktop computer, when I go into bios I have a setting to change the speed of the internal fan. My laptop overheats like no other. My laptop doesn't have that setting in the bios. How could I change it to make it go faster? I also wanted to know if this would help my overheating problem or cause more problems?How do I change the fan speed on my Alienware Laptop?
ok so you can increase fan speed but you risk destroying your laptop due to the need to solder on the board and knowing exactly what it is you need to do. so I wouldnt recommend it esspecially since laptops generally run much hotter then most people expect and unless the computer is shutting down it wont do you any good if you are having shut down issues then I would recommend our free laptop diagnostic serviceHow do I change the fan speed on my Alienware Laptop?
You need to get a Cooling pad, they don't weigh jack and have two high speed fans in them, they're at walmart.com for a decent price.



They have them at the store for a decent price, but I can't find it on the site.



These are %26quot;Site To Store%26quot; Great Prices, first one has 3 fans for $15.87:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d



http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d
  • apple tv for pc
  • training a boy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment