Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hyundai Tiburon 2004 AC problems?

My AC, since I got this car in March, since the temp has gone up I been having more problems with my AC unit. It is starting to shut off after I change the fan speed to 3 and 4. it works OK on 1 and 2 fan speeds. When the AC stops blowing and only the fan is going the AC light on the control panel goes off. Same thing happens when the recirculate is on as well.



I been looking online and everyone keeps saying that it is either the Heating/AC control panel that is in the car. Others say it is the entire electrical system needs to be replaced.



What do you think? If you have had this done how much did it cost?



Thanks for any help.Hyundai Tiburon 2004 AC problems?
Sounds as the control panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment