Thursday, November 18, 2010

After all this time I found out why my graphics has been bad but how do I fix it?

When I first got my computer it was awesome it has a Nvidia geforce 8600 it could run games at its highest performance an the graphics where incredible. Over time the graphics really weren't good anymore an I have to turn almost everything down in games to play an like I said i could run at the higest fps an the highest settings. I recently downloaded speedy fan which is an hardware monitoring software that is able to change fan speeds according to system temperatures. It says my GPU is very hot 65C an if you dont know GPU is a graphics processing unit or GPU (also occasionally called visual processing unit or VPU) is a specialized processor that offloads 3D graphics ... it's used by nvidia companies. So I was just wondering how I could get it to be the regular tempature again because im guessing it's overheating an the computer doesn't want to run at full performance to prevent itself from burning out. please help!After all this time I found out why my graphics has been bad but how do I fix it?
You definitely want to clean all the dust in the computer, especially in the heat sink area. Clogged up dust can really overheat your computer and ruin the ventilation. If your computer tower has room, installing more fans may help. Your video card's fan may also be faulty, so maybe it's time to look for an upgrade. :DAfter all this time I found out why my graphics has been bad but how do I fix it?
http://a-power.com/product-9366-0-4



The gforce 8600s biggest downfall is the cooling fan. Upgrade it.
  • Can I wash a bed comforter with feathers in it
  • top 10 myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment