Thursday, November 18, 2010

How to change my Desktops Fan Speed ?

I have a Dell Inspiron 531

AMD Athlon x2 5000+ @ 2.66GHZ

Asus Motherboared

1GB Ram (Kiingston)

nVidia GeForce 6100 nForce 430 (WDDM)



I just basically need somesort of software (programme) which will adjust my fan speeds to what i want.



Thank You

14 minutes ago - 3 days left to answer.

Additional Details

5 minutes ago



O by the way

ive tried SpeedFan, Good but cant adjust Fan Speed, the RPM.

4 minutes ago



Its on %26quot;Quite And Cool%26quot; mode.

I want to increase fan speeds,

Just for fun and experienceHow to change my Desktops Fan Speed ?
Why are you repeating your question? TAKE IT OFF COOL 'N' QUIET AND THEN USE SPEEDFAN!How to change my Desktops Fan Speed ?
If it's using AMD's cool %26amp; quiet mode, then the fan speed is adjusted automatically. Go into the BIOS %26amp; disable cool %26amp; quiet mode %26amp; you should then be able to control the fan speed with software.

No comments:

Post a Comment