Thursday, November 18, 2010

Control fan speed on laptop?

Okay so I have a Gateway T-1631 laptop. It has Windows Vista. And well I was wondering if I could change the fan speed in the BIOS settings. I tired to look it up on the BIOS screen but I didn't see anything relating this. So if anyone knows how can I control the speed of my laptop fan in the BIOS settings screen. And also I am wanting to figure this out because my laptops' fan turns on as soon as I turn the laptop and. And I mean my laptop does not feel hot or anything on the top or under the laptop. So this is strange, and plus it's annoying hearing the fan spin. Like you can hear it right after I power on the laptop, and when I'm in the library it's literally disturbing others around me. So please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[[[[And no there is no dust inside blocking the air vents or nothing. I already clean them and there are clean!!]]]]Control fan speed on laptop?
You Can Go Fix It Where You Buy Your Laptop..

No comments:

Post a Comment