Thursday, November 18, 2010

I can't get into BIOS to change my fan speed?

I bought a ECS GF8200A motherboard with the rest of my parts and despite that I have 4 fans in my case everything still runs hot. I know that all the fans are running but they seem to be spinning very slow as they are not pushing in a lot of air or making a lot of noise. I read the manual that my motherboard came with and it does say you can speed up the CPU/GPU fan, however when I load up my computer and press del or F11 they just give me options like run Vista in safe mode or what to boot up on start (example is hard drive/cd drive/floppy). So how can I get into BIOS or change my fan speed? Thank you in advance.I can%26039;t get into BIOS to change my fan speed?
when u first turn on the comp is when u want to hit del or f10 or f11 if u get into windows then u have gone to far and have to shut it down and try againI can%26039;t get into BIOS to change my fan speed?
to get in the bios just reboot you computer then while loading it system component and system press DEL that will show you the biosI can%26039;t get into BIOS to change my fan speed?
if u r talking about case fans u can not speed them up and if the system is getting hot then u have to clean it out clean all the dust out.

No comments:

Post a Comment