Thursday, November 18, 2010

How to change my Dell's Fan Speed ?

I have a Dell Inspiron 531

AMD Athlon x2 5000+ @ 2.66GHZ

Asus Motherboared

1GB Ram (Kiingston)

nVidia GeForce 6100 nForce 430 (WDDM)



I just basically need somesort of software (programme) which will adjust my fan speeds to what i want.



Thank YouHow to change my Dell%26039;s Fan Speed ?
Fit your own fan and then wire it up to a front based fan-controller. Then download Speed Fan so that it'll tell when and how you should adjust your fan speed:



http://www.download.com/SpeedFan/3000-20How to change my Dell%26039;s Fan Speed ?
I've done this with resistors. You can use some kind of potentiometers as well. Just do a search for computer fans and resistors to find the right size for the speeds you need. The motherboard software (Bios) may have some software to run the fans in %26quot;quiet mode%26quot;, if not, you'll probably have to do the above to quite them down.How to change my Dell%26039;s Fan Speed ?
The fan speed depends how many power did he use

so if you know about electricity



try adding some power in fan



if you want do decrease, try lowering the power of the fan i know there's no switch on it so you have to open the fan and fix manuallyHow to change my Dell%26039;s Fan Speed ?
Why do you want to screw your computer just for fun and experience. Being a Dell Support techncian I can tell you that this option is not available on this computer. It can be done on XPS 630iHow to change my Dell%26039;s Fan Speed ?
Try speed fan

http://www.download.com/SpeedFan/3000-20

No comments:

Post a Comment