Thursday, September 22, 2011

What do you think of this story I wrote?

rate, comment, etc. **** a school lecture the lies get me vexed-er



I woke up this mourning mad, with severe headache in dome

Then came the fear, and out my ear I hear the phone

Things started getting scary, and I felt a little nervous

I picked it up it said sorry temporally out of service

Something real must wrong with head that's what I said

To myself as I fell and laid back on my bed

My radio turned itself on to a low playing instrumental

It was slow at first then a voice said, say away from that pencil

How did it know I was set to write a sick rhyme?

I jumped up grabbed my keys and jet out the house in quick time

Sloppy dress and very stressed, I felt like the main charter in a movie do

I turned around and in my chest was a guy his name Truly too

He said watch out for the ghost I think he's close over there

I saw the creature but then they both vanished into thin air

Along with the background, It was all blank and white there

I closed my eyes tight and woke up, I think it was a nightmare?



I pulled my head off the pillow and rub my eyes to wipe the cold out

I rolled my bed back into to a coach; I got the kind that fold out

Put on the Don Juan type dress I'm a guy for success

Only the best Sean Jean, never settle for less

I hurried quickly to the door, scurry out with my keys

Strictly thinking D's because I was bout to test in chemistry

I knew I was gonna to fail but at least I can write rhymes

That is if I'm able to make it back at the right time

I walked out into the world from my dorm and felt funny

I checked my pockets, was it fit to storm, I knew I had my money

Thought to myself what's this down feeling that檚 pounding me

I looked a round and there were a thousand people surrounding me

They were stans crazy fans autograph asking harassing, but feeling me

Turned around faces passing and they change that was strange to me

Then I turned around again I heard a voice it was B. I. G

I looked quick this was utterly sick, butter fly fluttery, but it suddenly quit

He starting to spit evil ****, what sound like one more chance but in a trance

%26quot;Your mind is playing tricks like Scarface and Bushwick, Willie D

Now I'm going to kill you like they murdered me%26quot;

My heart started pacing; sweat runs my face as I ran

He had on a mask on like Jason and a gun in his hand

I took off so fast; I was past the speed of light, blind

To the universe I ripped a tear in the space and time

Hoping I wasn't due a hearse but I felt dead, even worse

Then I fell into a black hole and closed my eyes landed in my bed

It was all a dream, I woke up twice, it was all in my headWhat do you think of this story I wrote?
It was good

liked the BIG line

very snazzyWhat do you think of this story I wrote?
loved it

have a star

No comments:

Post a Comment