Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tokio Hotel Family: New interview with Bill :D?

I like it :]



Veronica (TV Mag) - Interview with Bill Kaulitz



Credit Herzbeben/thus



Article - Translated by Indian Summer



You've got a busy year ahead of you. What are your plans exactly?



Bill: Well, first we will do an elaborate tour. That requires a lot of preparation, which in turn takes a lot of time and effort. So, I'm trying to not too far ahead, haha.



What is so great about being Bill from Tokio Hotel?



Bill: It is magnificent, indeed. But look, we're just some guys who really love music. Guys who love to perform. Once you're on stage and you see all those fans - it is simply a great feeling. But it's very hard to describe how it makes you feel exactly.



What is the best gift you've ever received from a fan?



Bill: Oh, I get lots of stuff. From sweet letters and stuffed animals to girls' panties. Sometimes fans send me demos they recorded themselves. I think that's really cool.



Who is your biggest icon/example



Bill: Oh, dear... Well, I am a big fan of David Bowie, of course. And Stereophonics. That's also a band I really like.



What is your biggest sin?



Bill: I am a bit of a control freak. That is my most obvious negative trait, but at the same time it's also one of my best traits. It goes both ways.



When was the last time you got a speeding ticket?



Bill: Haha, I like this question. But, no, actually I am a good driver. I have never been pulled aside for speeding or anything. Because I'm not someone who races as fast as he can once he reaches the highway, haha.



What time period would you enjoy lliving in?



Bill:I would like to fast forward 30 years and look around a bit. To see if there are things like flying cars and aliens already. Also, I wouldn't mind living in the time of pirates.



What is your favourite domestic chore?



Bill: I am a very organized and tidy person. However, I am not very fond of chores and cleaning. I don't mind cooking very much, but I wouldn't say I really enjoy that either...



How much money do you spend on your looks?



Bill: Hmmm, I don't know the exact amount. What I do know is that our stage outfits are very expensive.



What are your favourite curse words?



Bill: I don't really like cursing very much. We sometimes call Georg Hobbit, but that's a pet name more than anything, really.



What do you feel ashamed of?



Bill: I don't easily feel embarrassed. But now I feel that on some occasions in the past I have worn very wrong/ugly outfits, haha. But, ah well, those are things you learn from, right?



What would you do with a million?



Bill: I would buy lots and lots of presents for my family and friends, spend a part of it for myself and put the rest in my savings account. Something like that..



What is the worst pick-up line you have ever heard?



Bill: Hmm, when people walk up to me and act as if they don't know who I am. %26quot;Hey, what's your name?%26quot;, haha. Terrible.



Do you notice any changes now the economy is in trouble?



Bill: It's not going so well in the music industry. There are less performances and hardly any releases at the moment...



Pick one: fastfood or a home cooked meal?



Bill: I don't really enjoying cooking, right? Augenzwinkern Sometimes I eat fastfood, but then I do choose vegetarian meals. If you're going to MacDonald's that means you can only get a cola or a milkshake...



What is the object you love most?



Bill: My microphone! I use it the most and also I'm not much of a gadgetfreak.



What would you do if you had only one day left to live?



Bill: I hope I could perform one more time with the band. A really spectacular performance, it'd be. Because, after all, performing is what I like best.



Poll: What'd you think?

Favourite band?

Favourite song?

Rap or Country?Tokio Hotel Family: New interview with Bill :D?
i like it to.....thanks for putting up the interview! its soo sweet that Bill really does love music and Tokio hotel:)



Poll: i like it thanks :)

Tokio Hotel (like we didn't see that coming, lol)

umm superstar by Taylor Swift. (i dont really like taylor swift but after i watched this video i fell in love with the song :)) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycPjZrweX…

Rap (idk y just something about rap)



P.S. am i part of the TH family cause i just started answering questions along time ago and i never asked anyone. i feel bad now :(Tokio Hotel Family: New interview with Bill :D?
Poll:

Omg i love this interview! :D lol Hobbit is a pet name xD

Tokio Hotel ;)

Right now i have three favorite songs...1) My Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne, 2) Hyper-Insomnia-Para-Condriact by Sum 41, and 3) Break Away by Tokio Hotel

Country :) haha i blame my sister who got me into Lady Antebellum :)Tokio Hotel Family: New interview with Bill :D?
Quote of the week:



%26quot;What time period would you enjoy living in?



Bill:I would like to fast forward 30 years and look around a bit. To see if there are things like flying cars and aliens already. Also, I wouldn't mind living in the time of pirates.%26quot;



I find that hilarious. Just an image of Bill being a pirate LMAO!

http://www.allegator.org/blog/wp-content…

http://media.photobucket.com/image/pirat…

http://media.photobucket.com/image/pirat…



ahhhhhh....haha..



Poll: (are u asking what we think Bills are or ours? well it says poll so nvrmnd)

Band:Tokio Hotel!

Song:ahhh, I'm so bad at choosing. Either Fairytale by Aleander Rybak or Phantomrider/Pain Of Love by TH, currently.

Rap or Country: it really depends. Cuz most rap can be so disgusting and too sexual and country can sound so lonely and blahhhh. But i still do love many songs of those genres. I really like Carrie Underwood. I remember watching her on A.I. and I thought she was going to lose cuz everyone kept saying they liked Bo more so I felt sad. But then I was screaming when she won just cuz I thought she was really pretty and wanted her to be my big sister. I was like 10 or 11, i know it's stupid. XD

Sorry that was off topic.So i choose rap I guess. No country they tell a story. No rap, it's not talking about tractors and beers. AH forget it!Tokio Hotel Family: New interview with Bill :D?
awww that's the bill i love:) i can just picture everything he's saying hahah he's the best ^_^ though i bet it's hard for him being vegitarian and not getting to eat his beloved hamburgers anymore xD love him:)



P0ll:

1. Tokio Hotel (and many others but they are number 1)

2. Fer Sure- Medic Droid (at the moment)

3. Rap!!! haha i love to dance and grind and i actually don't mind rap but i HATE country!!!!!



best wishes:)?maddyTokio Hotel Family: New interview with Bill :D?
poll: TOKIO HOTEL!!! (duh...) n my chemical romance :)

unendlichkeit-th, heaven help us-mcr

rap...



i like this interview, though i thought i had read another version of this...not the same, but similar...

hobbit XD



n bill, there is ppl who truly dont know ur name...:PTokio Hotel Family: New interview with Bill :D?
lol when i read that he thinks its terrible when people pretend to know who he is lol dang it i was banking on that as an excuse to talk to him if i ever met him (like go up to him and ask where we met before because he looks familiar lol looks like that dream is gone :P )



tokio hotel and framing hanley

breaking by anberlin

rap i hate countryTokio Hotel Family: New interview with Bill :D?
I like this interview! but i wish there were more interviews with all of Tokio Hotel, not just Bill.



BILL LIKES THE STEREOPHONICS?!!?!?!? I love them!!!!!!!! this is awesome. me and bill have the same music interest. green day, stereophonics, keane etc.



Poll: too many

too many haha

rap x100, i actually like rap =)Tokio Hotel Family: New interview with Bill :D?
POLL: lol =p =D

I can't pick, I like WAAAAYYY to many!

I REALLY can't pick! - Sorry I kno I'm like no fun!

Rap



*star*Tokio Hotel Family: New interview with Bill :D?
noooooo !!!!!

really do u like Tokio Hotel ?????

they're orrible !!!!



By italian girl

No comments:

Post a Comment