Wednesday, September 14, 2011

For Bone thugs 'N' Harmony fans....?

All bone thugs fans wouldn't you agree that Bone thugs collectivelly(not individually) are no match for any rapper out there...offcourse you won't be able to answer that in all honesty





Individually i think their lyrics may be a bit weak,but the delivery ,speed and ability to sing or what they call 'harmonise' is unbeatable.I have heard Nelly try to sing but honestly bone nrothers have real talent they have incredible voices pirticularly Bizzy bone with his falsetto tone



I still don't understand how First of the Month was beaten to a grammy by Ganster's Paradise ,or why The Change the World video was not given airplay by MTV(soon after 9/11)



Bone thugs have a knack for great songs and even cooler videos.'First of the month' is like the coolest most slick and laid back video ever..burning heads,afros.....Just an't compare to the **** right now spinners/rims,grills,hos...rap is **** these days.



'Crossroads' is legendary



As a fan what's your favourite song of theirs?For Bone thugs %26039;N%26039; Harmony fans....?
my favorite song of bone thugs and harmony would have to be %26quot;thug luv%26quot; ft. tupac, such a great song very gangster.For Bone thugs %26039;N%26039; Harmony fans....?
parrottFor Bone thugs %26039;N%26039; Harmony fans....?
their songs are awesome! i love how they can harmonize over hardcore beats! but my fav. songs from them are:



crossroads

thuggish ruggish bone

for tha love of money

i tried

days of our lives

a lil loveFor Bone thugs %26039;N%26039; Harmony fans....?
i tried... beautiful songFor Bone thugs %26039;N%26039; Harmony fans....?
I love bon thugs my favorite songs are



Thuggis ruggish bone

dayz of our lives

shoot em up

for the love of money

i tried

and my all time crossroadsFor Bone thugs %26039;N%26039; Harmony fans....?
I agree with you. I love BTNH and I can't choose jus one song from them I love wayyy too many..

No comments:

Post a Comment