Thursday, September 22, 2011

Nascar Nation? What do you think?

Jayski.com is reporting that Speed is going to reformat the %26quot;Trading Paint%26quot; show that starred John Roberts and Kyle Petty into a trivia style game show for fans still hosted by Roberts and Petty. So here's my question.....Do you think %26quot;Old Fart%26quot; and I (the two trivia buffs on this forum) would stand a chance? How 'bout it O.F. you up for a one on one no holds barred trivia contest between you and I? LOL!

Seriously what do you think about them changing the Trading Paint show which I really enjoyed into a game show of all things????Nascar Nation? What do you think?
I wouldn't mind having them have some kind of trivia segment. Like a viewer call-in segment, or something like that. But it would suck for them to scrap the whole show format, in favor of a game show.



You would think that they would be afraid of losing ratings by alienating their fan base. But then again, there is certainly no lack of places to get your mundane, everyday NASCAR news. So maybe they are trying this to feed of the NASCAR fame, but go with something new and original. I still don't see it being to big of a hit.Nascar Nation? What do you think?
I never really watched trading paint, but if it became a trivia contest I would for sure watch it. I live for game shows/ trivia shows!! And I think you could definately hold your own up there!Nascar Nation? What do you think?
I enjoy %26quot;Trading Paint%26quot; and hearing the thoughts of Kyle Petty. I really liked it when %26quot;Trading Paint%26quot; had 2 members of the media on and asked their opinion of different subjects.



I don't know if I would watch a trivia show. I enjoy trivia and seeing if I remember the answers or not.Nascar Nation? What do you think?
I don't I think I would win because I know everything there is to know about Nascar and I would stomp you in the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment