Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Love songs for boyfriend?

Okay, lately i've been distant with my boyfriend because I am starting to fully trust him. Which scares me a bit. And I explained this to him because I knew that I needed to talk to him about my insecuraties. and I know I kind of hurt him a bit when I said I didn't think he could possibly love me. Which I know he does. But I never want to admit that because I know if I do...then I'll be even more scared of loosing him.



Anyways, I kind of wanted to make a cd for him of some love songs.like..songs about how i'm going to do better or i'll change for the better, I trust his love, I love him back, I'll do better in the relationship,etc,etc.



Any beat is fine. Kind of hoping for a more medium speed though. He also likes rap and hip-hop. He's not a fan of country though.HE does like Rock. and sometimes pop. But like I said along those lines on what the song is about and not a slow song. I know he doesn't like those too too much.



ALONG THOSE LINESLove songs for boyfriend?
Patience by Guns n Roses

perfectLove songs for boyfriend?
L.L. Cool J - Love You Better

No comments:

Post a Comment