Thursday, September 22, 2011

What causes me to wake up when the electricity goes out in the middle of the night?

Whenever the power goes out in the middle of the night (usually because of a storm), I sometimes wake up a few seconds after it goes out. I have a stand fan in my room and I usually have the speed on 2 (medium) or 3 (high). When the power goes out, so does the fan, and everything gets quiet. I believe that the quiet is what causes me to wake up. It's strange how I respond to the sound of the fan cutting off. I believe that's what it is. You see, I can always hear the sound of the fan cutting off. My dad also can hear his cutting off, too. It usually takes a moment or two for that to wake my dad or my brother, but when my fan cuts off, I wake up. It's odd how you can be sound asleep, but you can easily respond to changes in sound, huh?What causes me to wake up when the electricity goes out in the middle of the night?
i do believe that the body even if sleeping is aware of its surroundings or maybe u have powers like storm from x-men and cause it.....lolWhat causes me to wake up when the electricity goes out in the middle of the night?
If you are used to sleeping with a certain noise, and then it stops, it's perfectly normal to wake up. I do it all the time - if my boyfriend stops snoring I immediately wake up, it's natural. Your body thinks %26quot;when I sleep, this is normal%26quot; so if it stops, it thinks something is wrong.
  • automatic weapons for hunting
  • best ergonomic mouse
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment