Thursday, September 22, 2011

Am I the only 1 that knows LA will beat Cleveland??? Look at my thinking...?

Now, the most obvious finals match-up is la cleveland, and day by day more and more people are saying that cleveland is going to win, but I ask how? Look at these match-ups, and whoever can explain to me how cleveland has the advantage, and can change my mind will get best answer and 10 free points.



Pg: Derek Fisher vs. Mo Williams- Probally goes in Clevelands favor for the way he's playing, but fisher is solid and has loads more playoff expierence than mo, but mo does have a little edge.

Sg: Kobe Bryant vs. Delonte West- This is a joke there is no way that Delonte West will be able to check Kobe, I mean honestly this is going to be exploited.

Sf: Lamar Odom( Yes he doesnt start but gets the most minutes at sf) vs. Lebron- Yes, Lebron has the adavantage but again Lamar is no slouch and wont be the only one gaurding Lebron. (see more later on)

Pf: Pau Gasol vs. Anderson Varejo- Pau has the obvious advantage, yea Varejo isnt horrible but Pau is just so much more skilled on both ends of the floor and will dominate this match-up, hustle only gets you so far Varejo.

C: Andrew Bynum vs. Big Z: Big Z is skilled, but Andrew Bynum is younger and more athletic than Big Z and when Andrew isn't in Big Z is going to HAVE TROUBLE GAURDING GASOL.

Bench:

Ariza, Farmar, Shannon Brown, Sasha, Luke Walton, Josh Powell vs. Gibson, Wally, Hickson, Wallace, Joe Smith- Hmmmmmmmm.... notice the lack of quality depth for Cleveland vs. Lakers bench, one of the best in the nba, this hasn't been exploited yet and trust me in the finals it will be while lebron is out there doing his thing Varejo and Big Z are looking for some air.

Difference maker: Kobe

No one can guard kobe on cleveland, no one. Lebron? Okay yea, but then whos gaurding Ariza, Walton, or Lamar? Delonte West? Can't be done, no one can guard Kobe because Lebron can slide down because the Cavs just dont have THE DEPTH

Difference Maker:

Lebron james- Obviously second best player in the world right now, but no other team in the leauge has 4 guys to guard them like LA DOES. They have Kobe in the crunch who is 1st all defensive, Ariza for the brunt of the game who is a premier defender, and Walton and Odom who are both very very skilled defenders, espciacally odoms length speed and size.

X-Factor:

LA's bench and big guys, the Cavs only have 2 quality big guys in Anderson and Big Z, wallace is to small and old, and joe smith is to old, if and when La's big dominate the paint then the game is done. And for the bench, when the Cavs have Lebron on the bench La will exploit every possible angle and make lebron have to play more minutes than hes capable of.

Closing Statement:

I just don't see cleveland winning this series, I mean honestly Lebron can only take you so far, look at what happend against San Antoino 2 years ago, the superior TEAM WON and thats what will happen. And I hope some ESPN guy sees this and finally realizes that LA is just on a whole different level,O yea not to mention LA is not affraid of playing in Cleveland, or the Cavs in general winning the season series at 2-0. So Cleveland fans, please stop believingAm I the only 1 that knows LA will beat Cleveland??? Look at my thinking...?
HELL YEAH GO LAKERS!Am I the only 1 that knows LA will beat Cleveland??? Look at my thinking...?
I bet this took you an hour to write.



Answer/Star.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;Am I the only 1 that knows LA will beat Cleveland??? Look at my thinking...?
anything less than that championship is failure for the lakers. i agreeAm I the only 1 that knows LA will beat Cleveland??? Look at my thinking...?
Lakers because they have good offense and they got good strategies. There doing pretty good so far 2Am I the only 1 that knows LA will beat Cleveland??? Look at my thinking...?
Nope ,I know the Lakers will beat the Cavs if it comes to that!Am I the only 1 that knows LA will beat Cleveland??? Look at my thinking...?
Lebron makes everyone around him play better, kobe doesnt have the same effectAm I the only 1 that knows LA will beat Cleveland??? Look at my thinking...?
Actually, most people think the Lakers will winAm I the only 1 that knows LA will beat Cleveland??? Look at my thinking...?
i didnt read your whole %26quot;novel%26quot;, but i read one sentence,%26quot;...Lebron can only take you so far...%26quot; So what your saying is Lebron is the only good player on the cavs? try mo williams, delonte west,anderson varejao, ilgauskas, wally, and gibson. im a celtics fan, and even i know who the better team is in the '08-'09 playoffs.





Additional: you are saying odom and bynum are stars? they are good players, just like the others i metioned for the cavs, but if the lakers and cavs played each other with out kobe and lebron, i say the the cavs win.Am I the only 1 that knows LA will beat Cleveland??? Look at my thinking...?
there not facing eachother anyway cause the sixers are going all the wayAm I the only 1 that knows LA will beat Cleveland??? Look at my thinking...?
you keep thinking that.

just remember one thing buddy, lakers are 0-2 since shaq leftAm I the only 1 that knows LA will beat Cleveland??? Look at my thinking...?
If the Lakers and Cavs play it will be very hotly contested. But your opinions seem pretty biased.Am I the only 1 that knows LA will beat Cleveland??? Look at my thinking...?
That is why you play the game to see who is better,



If we just pick the first round matchups and guess who should win because of personal opinion and stats then why should we play the game.



The games are play by people and certain people steps up and certain people don't. So far most people thought the Celtics would beat the Bulls and they did not but then again if Pierce makes that one free throw then the Celtics win so this shows how people and their failure or miss opportunity can affect a game. Same can be said of the 76ers game and Orlando. Most people thougth Orlando would easily win this match up and we saw how the 76ers came back from 18 down and won. So basically we play the game and who really wins.





So do I think the Lakers will win if they happen to meet the Cavs? I think they would be favored and if I put money on one team then I would put it on LA but under no circumstance do I know that the lakers would win if they met.



Last year a lot of people thought LA would beat Boston and we saw what happened there. A lot has to do with matchups and a lot of people forgot that the Cavs has beaten LA the last 4 times before this year so it is not like the Cavs has not beaten this team. In a 7 games series it comes to who is better prepared, who is hungrier and overall who has better talent and also perhaps how the ball bounces. We might dismissed what the Cavs done this year but they are a pretty good team and have a pretty good players and It would not suprise me if the Cavs raise the NBA banner this year. But the Lakers are favored and they should be but it is not a guarantee for them.Am I the only 1 that knows LA will beat Cleveland??? Look at my thinking...?
Funny, the last thing you said that it is your theory, and the reason they call it theory is it cannot be proven. We have to wait and see how it all jell out. If you look at the Cavs roster there are a lot of teams that from top to bottom are better on paper than them but it is not who is better in each position is is how well that all these parts work together. Its kinda like a resturant were you have the chefs making all the important decison for the menu and each person doing their part to compliment what the chef is preparing. You theory is base on position by position and it might come down to that but what I learned that it also might come down to what team plays better together. The Detroit team that beat the Lakers in the finals a few years ago was definitely a weaker team on paper if you break it down like you broke it down player by players But that Detroit team played well together and that was the difference so having more talent does not necessarily mean a victory. Like I said before it might come down to talent but it also might come down to what team plays better together with the talent they have.Am I the only 1 that knows LA will beat Cleveland??? Look at my thinking...?
the lakers are better. but lets face it.... david stern will decide who wins...

No comments:

Post a Comment