Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How can I fix an oil burning and acceleration problem on a mitsubishi eclipse//problema con mitsubishi eclipse?

Hello everyone, I have a 99 mitsubishi eclipse gs non turbo 2.0 from 5 months ago and has 116,600 miles on it and some good common problems began to emerge, an noisy scream or caused by the serpentine belt and dripping oil, spent 640 dollars to change all the gaskets in the engine, the timing belt and water valve, the licking / drip stop but I realized a few days you still losing oil (which is essential for the car) and concluded that the car was burning oil now, so now the car has two major problems, a burning oil and a mechanic told me that I should change some valvules marrow as the pistons and gaskets or anything to stop (for about $ 30) and second stop burning oil and the other big problem is that just turn the car turns to start this crazy, and at speeds up unless I press the accelerator, a mean upload speed so when the car brakes fans and maybe cause a pulling this transmission failed, now I have no money to put a new transmission, and would get a liquid called lucas that extends the life of the transmissions, but they told me that until they fix this problem of Do not put any lucas for the ghost acceleration, idk if someone has a mitsubishi and ah had the same problems as me or to the past with different cars, I want a second opinion. if anyone has any idea what that might be what makes the upload speed is a thousand to 1300 1500 2000 without pressing the accelerator and the burning of oil would be helpful.



thanks, this is my first car and although the 5500 and buy it eh got 900 so far and 6100 will be invested and not to resell for the same price but the fact the car I like and I like me a lot and lasts run as before.



any advice, opinion or response is more than welcome.





thanks



//////



hola a todos, tengo un mitsubishi eclipse del 99 gs no turbo 2.0 desde hace como 5 meses, tiene 116600 millas en el y bueno unos cuantos problemas comunes comenzaron a salir, un chirrillo extra;o ocasionado por la serpentine belt, y goteaba aceite, gaste 640 dolares en cambiarle todas las empaquetaduras del motor, la timing belt, y la valvula de agua, el liqueo/goteo paro pero me di cuenta a los pocos dias que seguia perdiendo aceite (cosa esencial para el carro) y llege a la conclusion que el carro estaba quemando aceite ahora, entonces ahora el carro tiene dos grandes problemas, uno que quema aceite y un mecanico me dijo que debia cambiar unas como valvulas osea como empaquetaduras de los pistones o algo asi para pararlo ( por masomenos 30 dolares ) y segun pararia el quemado de aceite, y el otro gran problema es que apenas prendo el carro este arranca revoluciones a lo loco, y cada cierto tiempo se acelera sin que yo presione el acelerador, osea suben las revoluciones por lo tanto cuando freno el carro se avienta y causa un jaloneo que quizas este malogrando la transmision, ahorita no tengo dinero para ponerle una transmision nueva, e iba a ponerle un liquido llamado lucas que alarga la vida de las transmisiones, pero me dijeron que hasta que se arregle ese problema de la aceleracion fantasma no ponga ningun lucas, noc si alguien tiene un mitsubishi y ah tenido los mismos problemas que yo o los a pasado con diferentes carros, quisiera una segunda opinion. si alguien tiene alguna idea de lo que pueda ser eso que hace que las revoluciones se suban de mil a 1300 1500 2000 sin apretar el acelerador y lo del quemado de aceite seria de gran ayuda.



gracias, este es mi primer carro y si bien lo compre por 5500 y le eh metido hasta ahora 900 ya van 6100 invertidos y se que no lo revendere por el mismo precio pero la verdad el carro me gusta y me gustaria que me dure bastante y corra como antes.



cualquier consejo, respuesta u opinion es mas que bienvenido.





graciasHow can I fix an oil burning and acceleration problem on a mitsubishi eclipse//problema con mitsubishi eclipse?
Car engine is tired and is gonna die soon. Dig a hole and drive it in.How can I fix an oil burning and acceleration problem on a mitsubishi eclipse//problema con mitsubishi eclipse?
If it's burnin

No comments:

Post a Comment