Thursday, June 2, 2011

Trouble with installing software for video card! Please Help!?

I recently purchased and installed this video card in my computer: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...



When I put in the disk it came with it says %26quot;Install Driver for Vista%26quot; (I have 64-bit Vista) but when I click on it, there is no response at all. I have tried installing from their website but it doesn't seem to open up or I don't know how to overclock it and stuff. It seems to be running now but I want to be able to change some stuff like the fan speed and what not. Please and thank you for your help.Trouble with installing software for video card! Please Help!?
not sure. did your computer have a built in card? did you disable that. other then that i would suggest going to the website of the card and asking on that. they useally have a support and probably ran into this before.



if there is another graphics card. for vista it is as follows and for xp should be about the same.



go to start menu, then control panel, then hardware and sound, then device manager, then should go to display adapters. then it should show the one you just intsalled and if there are others those as well. you enable the one you got and disable the other ones. you double click on them and then select driver and should have option to disable.



basicaly you are getting to device manager. you should be able to to a help and then put down how to get to device manager. as well. hope this helps out. if not go to manufacture of video card and ask them. i had to when i installed my nvidia for the first time on my desktop. did not realize i had to disable the other video card that was built in. i thought if i did that it would not let me see anything and then i would be screwed. but it worked.
  • remove spots cream
  • php hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment