Thursday, June 2, 2011

2002 Ford Taurus Air Blower.?

My ac blower on my 2002 Ford Taurus started squeeking about a week ago, today (record high temps outside) I get in and start it up and turn on the AC and no air at all on any of the settings for the fan speed. Thinking I may need to replace the blower, can anyone tell me where it is located? How hard it is to change? Any help would be appreciated!!2002 Ford Taurus Air Blower.?
You mean you have no air at all from blower inside car? If so, check your fuse for the blower. If it is not blown then the blower motor is bad. It is under the dash on the passenger side of car. Most run around $50 for a new motor. Not too hard to change out, remove screws from box, unplug and remove blower motor.2002 Ford Taurus Air Blower.?
sounds like you condensor and cooling fan are both broken, this will be expensive, and it sounds like your not a car person so you'll have to get a mechanic to do it. I would just recommend pushing through it and role with your windows down, this could be really expensive but since it is a ford taurus probably not that bad, im not familiar enough to give you prices.(sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment