Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I burn a movie to DVD?

I recently download The Wizard of Speed and Time and want to burn it to DVD. (the filmmaker, Mike Jittlov has given his fans permission to do so, so long as no money changes hands.) What's the best (hopefully free or open source) software for burning a film to DVD?How do I burn a movie to DVD?
Use DVD Flick Guide to convert and burn your files to DVD. It is all-in-one tool and free.

http://beginwithsoftware.com/videoguidesHow do I burn a movie to DVD?
I use Nero to burn all my Downloaded DVD's ...Just use the option Make My Own DVD Video ...How do I burn a movie to DVD?
I have found the program called convert x to dvd works the best for me, you can convert any file formats avi, divx, or anything to dvd in about 30 min to an hr., and then it will burn for you as long as it is under 4.7 gigs it will fit on 1 disk if not then you have to use dvd shrink, you can get a freeware program of dvd shrink.
  • talk in front of class
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment