Thursday, June 2, 2011

How to overclock the ATI HD5770?!?

I know that I can overclock it from CCC. Actually, I would like to know if I should know anything else before I overclock or how to do it. I mean, how should I do it?

It's 850 gpu clock, and the biggest is 960

memory clock is 1200 stock and the biggest is 1445

The stock fan speed was 40%.

How should I overclock the gpu,

like put everything on max, 960 with 1445 and fan speed arround 60% or?

Do I need to change anything else like the gpu voltage or something?

I'm kind of a novice in overclocking, but I really wanna get familiar with it.

Thanks in advance.How to overclock the ATI HD5770?!?
you only need to change the voltage if the gpu clock won't rise or computer won't be stable at given gpu clock.



OC it by just raising the clocks (don't forget about the fan), then run a game see if the computer runs stable. If the the computer crashes then you either need to lover the clocks or increase the voltage by a lil bit.



Raise the fan speed to 80-100% when you are experimenting. After you found the right clock speeds. You can lover the fan, but make sure that the card is cool enough (you should search for which temperatures are OK for your card).

No comments:

Post a Comment