Thursday, June 2, 2011

HELP! Fan.?

I'm doing a science experiment: I put a fan {propeller} on a skateboard and see its speed, direction, and time. I change its positions and then I do that with a sail and a fanb the last exp. is the control which is the sakteboard by itself. I now need to do research which is: Reaserch done on this subjest, current reaseach on the subjuct maybe when it was invented. My teacher said to write about propllers but where do I find that? You know when they were invented how fans were made. {What are the fans that arent celling fans called?} HELP! I know its a lame exp. but still.HELP! Fan.?
Go to www.vivisimo.com and type in your question.



I hope that will helpHELP! Fan.?
try looking up turbine fans, propellers, boat engines, pedestal fans, that may helpHELP! Fan.?
are you talking about a wind propulsion??? if it's that ithink this can help you

No comments:

Post a Comment