Thursday, June 2, 2011

I built up my computer what price would you pay for it?

a dell gx260



okay i bought it for $150

and at first it couldnt run vista so heres what is did...



i chaned the 512mb ram to 1.22 gb



overclocked the cpu from 1ghz to 2ghz



put a bigger cpu fan in my computer to keep it at 45 degrees celcius



changed the graphics from 8mb onboard to an ati radeon 1gb



overclocked the graphics card from 700 mhz to 750mhz on gpu

and memory on graphics from 400 to 450mhz



put a wirless card with a speed booster on there



changed monitor from 70's monitor to 19inch 2006 flat screen



changed the speakers from monitor to 5.1 logitech surround sound



and put a flat hp keyboard and laser mouse on it



all together ive spent arund 300 to 400 dollars on hardware





how much do you think its worth cuz im thinking about selling



i was thinking atleast $400



i mean this took some timeI built up my computer what price would you pay for it?
Probably $250.... cause of the grphics card....



Other than that seem like your running a Pentium 3 CPU (1GHz?) or somethin'



Replce the motherboard and CPU and upgrade the RAM to 2GB.... shouldn't cost more than $100... A 2GHz dual core processor (Athlon X2) will cost around $25.... (they're good) a mainbaord for $25 and the RAM i like $20.... So total $60 in spendings....



After those upgrades I told you I would pay $500 or so...I built up my computer what price would you pay for it?
Dual core?



I honestly don't know if anybody wants an Over clocked computer. (Unless they are they ones that did it).



The RAM is still kind of crappy. The process is okay, but I don't know if that is dual core.



Honestly I would go and buy a 350 dell computer and then buy a graphic card (so total would be close to $500) and I probably would be getting a better computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment