Thursday, June 2, 2011

I just got my computer started first time , but i get an error help pleas?

hi i boot my new home built pc up , and i get an error ' cpu fan is low speed or not installed, '' my fan is on and going good cpu temp is 33

i read i need to change the bios or something? how do i do that , i get into the bio setup but i cant see nothing about the fan

help pleaaaaase i spent like 8 hours getting it powered up

thank you guysI just got my computer started first time , but i get an error help pleas?
You need to make sure the processor fan is plugged into the processor fan socket. Dont assume its the one closest to the processor either. I've seen them 10 inches away on some boards. Consult your mobo manual.I just got my computer started first time , but i get an error help pleas?
The most likely cause is a bloated registry which has become the home for all kinds of useless bits and pieces of data. The operating system while running your computer has to pick its way through all this excess material. There is a multitude of useless bits and pieces to be removed.Parts of uninstalled programs,parts of incompletely installed programs,dead drivers and many other things. clean your registry and remove all the useless data fragments and no longer needed information to fix the errors!I should like to commend Registry Easy (http://www.cleanup-comuter-run-perfectly to you ! Of course you can also try others!
  • is it tough being a woman
  • how do i break up with him
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment