Thursday, June 2, 2011

Help with Reason 4.0?

Hey! I'm a very new at this Reason thing, learning and Loving it. However, I have no turtorial vids or anything. I have a few questions but I wont ask them all now, however if you think you know the answers please answer with detail, and if you dont mind I will add you as a fan and then ask you more questions, in which I will give best answers too will each answered question! OK SO NOW for the first question...........how do you change the tempo/speed on the Dr. Rex Loop player...I know how to do it for the whole song and everything, but I just want to change it on the one loop......its probably something very simple....but I just cant figure it out.....pleaase help :) Thank you!!! :)Help with Reason 4.0?
I'm not an expert at Reason, but I have used it since 1.0, so I think i can help.



You can't change the tempo of the rex file in Dr. Rex, you need Recycle to edit the rex files. You CAN however send the loop %26quot;to track%26quot; then adjust the timing between the notes and the note length in your track.



The idea of the Dr. Rex is to load clips that are originally at a certain BPM but match them to your overall tempo so everything flows smoothly.Help with Reason 4.0?
i dont know what that is but tell me and i might be able to help

No comments:

Post a Comment