Thursday, June 2, 2011

Anyone that knows about graphics cards?

I have a PNY 9800 GT and EVERYTHING is updated, I know how to use Rivatuner and I'm quite experienced with computers, but I've had this problem with my GPU. When I play a video game for about 5 - 10 min, my temperature goes to about 60C (using GPU-Z) and my direct control (riva) starts going back to 35% fan speed (thus it keeps getting hotter while I'm gaming) and stays stuck until my GPU has cooled off somewhat and then I can control it again and change it back to 100% with no problem until I start playing a game again. I've heard of this problem with 8600's, but never found a solution that worked. Please help with a solution?



NOTE: I've tried different drivers for my card, different versions of rivatuner, and many different things. I also used the power user section of rivatuner with no luck at all. ALSO, I do not have ntune on my PC, I'm aware that it can cause problems when using rivatuner as well.



Since I have a Dell motherboard, could it be the problem?



I would greatly appreciate any ones help.Anyone that knows about graphics cards?
You need a good cooling system ! Try changing your fans, get bigger ones.
  • Are peanuts safe for dogs
  • favorite baby girl name
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment